Friday, January 12, 2018

Marigold Kitchen


 After school, we went to Marigold Kitchen in Philadelphia. We left at four in the afternoon and although it took us some time to get down there, it was most certainly worth it. We were served 7 courses of food ranging from San Pellegrino sorbet to fresh Venison. My favorite was the Persimmon wrapped in Prosciutto and the Venison. I have never dined in a restaurant where service is present the whole time. Most restaurants waitresses visit their designated table around seven times while Marigold on the other hand almost always had one person in the room with us either filling up water, serving, or clearing food on our table. This impressed and pleased me the most as it promoted a sense of importance to us. Overall I enjoyed the Marigold experience more than anything else we did during J term.

- JR Rauscher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adam Kovacs Presentation

For my final project I decided to make garlic bread grlled cheese. Leaving two days early from Jterm, I knew I would be presenting infront o...