Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Adam Kovacs Presentation

For my final project I decided to make garlic bread grlled cheese. Leaving two days early from Jterm, I knew I would be presenting infront of the class and figured it would be a food that we would enjoy. I began the presentation involving the class by calling up volenteers to help me but the garlic butter on the bread and to flip the sandwich.

Ingreedients

  • 1 stick of unsalted butter
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • White bread
  • American cheese
  • Parsley
Steps to make garlic bread grilled cheese
  • Garlic butter
    • Melt the butter and place in a bowl
    • Mince cloves of garlic and mix with butter
    • Chop Parsley and mix in bowl
  • Place the garlic butter at the bottom of heated pan
  • Spread garlic butter on two slices of bread
  • Place cheese on bread and cook until golden brown and cheese melted
  • Flip and wait for golden brown on opposite side

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adam Kovacs Presentation

For my final project I decided to make garlic bread grlled cheese. Leaving two days early from Jterm, I knew I would be presenting infront o...