Friday, January 12, 2018

Marigold Kitchen reflection

Marigold Kitchen lived up to, if not exceeded, my high expectations. Everything single element in every day was thoughtfully executed. Soaking the crudité in a salty brine was one of the concepts that I never would have thought of, and yet it had a huge impact on the flavor of the vegetables. Furthermore, the presentations were all beautifully executed and each dish was composed of multiple, complex elements. My favorite dish was for sure the scallop; the sear on it was beautiful, and the parsnip puree was a perfect pairing. The restaurant was also extremely accommodating to dietary restrictions, as they were more than happy to exclude meat from my dishes. There was not a single drop of food left on any of my plates, as even the sauces were scraped clean off in an attempt to savor every last flavor of the incredible meal.

Lauren Rodio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adam Kovacs Presentation

For my final project I decided to make garlic bread grlled cheese. Leaving two days early from Jterm, I knew I would be presenting infront o...