Friday, January 12, 2018

Marigold Kitchen

My first thoughts were very hesitant towards marigold kitchen. I am a very picky eater, but I made it my goal to try everything that we were served. I was very surprised how amazing everything tasted. My favorite meal was the venison, which I have never had before. The vegetables I had never tried or heard of before scared me, but was completely blown away by all the powerful flavors throughout the 8 courses. I am now excited to try more foods and enjoy the flavor of them and why certain flavors and textures are mixed together. Marigold was overall a great experienced that i would recommend everyone to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adam Kovacs Presentation

For my final project I decided to make garlic bread grlled cheese. Leaving two days early from Jterm, I knew I would be presenting infront o...