Friday, January 12, 2018

Marigold Kitchen

The Marigold Kitchen was an interesting experience. This was my first experience at a restaurant like that. When we were told that we were going to be served 8 different courses had me a little intrigued. I had eaten foods that I have never had before and I took away one course that I really enjoyed, which was the scallop. I think it was my favorite because it was our first entree course as well. All in all though I really enjoyed my time at the Marigold Kitchen. Their were some foods I liked and some that were interesting but it was an experience that opened up my mind to try to eat different foods I’ve never had before.



- Isaiah Payton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adam Kovacs Presentation

For my final project I decided to make garlic bread grlled cheese. Leaving two days early from Jterm, I knew I would be presenting infront o...