Friday, January 12, 2018

Marigold Kitchen

I was extremely surprised and satisfied with everything Marigold kitchen had offer. Prior to Thursday night I had never been to a tasting of any kind and went into the experience with no expectations. I made a personal goal to eat everything on every plate I received and try any new foods placed in front of me. I personally am not a picky eater, so this wasn’t too challenging of a goal for me. However it forced me to try tasting and mixing the new and different flavors on each place. I cleaned every plate and bowl given to me, scraping out even the tiniest of leftovers, not because of my goal but because the food was so delicious. The 8 meal course offered many new and different foods and flavors I personally have never tried, such as caviar, venison, persimmon and foie caramel. I simply could not pick a favorite course as each one topped the next in both taste and presentation. Classic foods were served with a twist, such as camembert creme brulee, mushroom soup with a savory granola, San pellegrino sorbet, and an espresso infused cookie. I can not say enough good things about Marigold kitchen, and hope to return again for another seasonal tasting.

-Catherine Butkus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adam Kovacs Presentation

For my final project I decided to make garlic bread grlled cheese. Leaving two days early from Jterm, I knew I would be presenting infront o...