Friday, January 12, 2018

Marigold Kitchen Reflection

Before going to the Marigold kitchen, I did not know what to expect or what kind of food to expect. I was told that the food they served was "unusual", but very delicious so I was very excited. As the courses came I experienced such flavorful food that I have never had before. My favorite dish was the venison, which I have never had before, it was so delicious and tender. My favorite desert was the hot chocolate and how they made it even more flavorful and delightful than it already was alone. It was a really good experience and I was pushed out of my comfort zone to try new foods. The dishes were all very delicious and full of flavor. Overall my experience at Marigold kitchen was great and the food was unbelievably delicious.
- MIchael Zeng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adam Kovacs Presentation

For my final project I decided to make garlic bread grlled cheese. Leaving two days early from Jterm, I knew I would be presenting infront o...